- Looking for a perfect gift for someone special?
- Looking for a specific design?
- Looking for a one-of-a-kind handmade jewelry?
We can help bring your jewelry ideas to life!
Make an appointment with us and our in-house designer will help you bring your ideas together by hand sketching during a one-on-one consultation.
- Please take a look at some of our previous works to see if the designs are along the lines of what you had in mind. All designers have different taste, therefore, the final product may result with a hint of ileava jewelry designer's taste.
- Please note that we will not replicate or duplicate other designer or brand's work.
Custom Order Process
- 1. Inquiry | Reservation
Please use our Reservation Form to make an appointment with our designer.
Let us know if you have a special inquiry at this time.
We will prepare examples of designs and materials including stones.
- 2. Meeting
Our designer/artist will answer any questions you may have with sketchbook in her hands, and make suggestions along the way to come up with the design together.
(It may take more than one meeting to finalize the design.)
- 3. Seeing the design in 3D
- We will finalize the design by looking at the wax model. We can still make changes to the design at this point.
- 4. Final Production
This is the process we actually make the piece in metal of your choice.
(We ask for the half of the total amount as an installment to start the production.)
- 5. Completion
It usually takes 4~5 weeks to make the actual piece.
The remaining balance is due upon completion.