A list of Frequently Asked Question about bridal jewelry in general and our Engagement Rings and Wedding bands.
- What is the difference between engagement ring and wedding ring?
- What is the advantage of purchasing engagement ring and/or wedding ring from a designer?
- You might as well talk to the person who actually make the pieces and get it made how you really wanted them to be instead of just choosing a design with a sales personnel in suits and jut get them made.
The sense of participation in the creation process adds priceless value to your ring.
See [Made-to-order Bridal Rings]
Please also see [Why are bridal rings made-to-order?] on this page.
- Why are bridal rings made-to-order?
- We can think of a few reasons why engagement rings and wedding rings are custom to be made-to-order.
- You don't want rings that are worn by other people.
- You want them to be made to your size.
- You can make so many choices to make them a perfect rings such as the color of metal and size of stones.
- Every precious stone and semi-precious stone is unique and one-of-a-kind.
These are why we here at ileava jewelry provide many free and paid options to customize rings from our bridal collection as well as providing one-of-a-kind custom rings.
See our [Bridal Collection] page.
- What is 18k? What is Pt900?
- When we say Precious metal, we normally refer to Platinum, Gold and Silver.
Those precious metal are usually not used at its 100% purity for various reasons, including durability, color and deformability, when making jewelry.
Pt900 = 90% pure platinum
18k Gold = 18 karat = 18/24 = 75% pure gold.