Wedding rings from ileava jewelryileava jewelry's wedding rings are made to order, meaning they are made individually for you and your partner. From a wide selection of wedding bands we have here, there is an option for you to select the design and have it as it is or personalize your wedding ring by choosing the metal, gemstones, slightly modify to fit with your engagement ring... etc.
Handmade Wedding Bands
At ileava jewelry, it is our mission to help and guide you to find your perfect ring you and your partner will forever treasure.
From simple designs to unique designs that reflect your personality, to a ring which can be perfectly stacked with your engagement ring, to a design men can wear comfortably, whatever you're looking for, we can assist you to bring your 'ideal' ring to life.
You have an option to choose from our great selection of bridal rings and personalizing it by adding your own finishing touches–from adding diamonds to selecting the width and the metal–we can customize any of our pieces. If you can't find your perfect ring from our selection, we can assist you to make a custom-made, one-of-a-kind, wedding bands specially made for you and your partner.
Choosing Your Wedding Band
- Define your style
- There are so many choices out there when it comes to finding a pair of wedding rings. Wedding ring is what you will be wearing for a long term and perhaps a piece of jewelry you will be wearing for the rest of your life. The first thing you need to do is to define your personal style and your lifestyle–from everyday outfits, to work, to hobbies–are just a few things to consider when finding your perfect ring because what's the point if you have to remove it often? Defining your style allows you to decide whether a simple and understated classic design is more appropriate or whether modern and unique eye-catching design is better to best reflect your style.
- The fit
- It is often the case that the first piece of jewelry the groom has ever worn or will be wearing is the wedding ring. The first thing to consider is choosing a comfortable ring for men because, again, what's the point if he doesn't wear it because it's uncomfortable? Same goes with the bride–is it a design you wish to wear with your engagement ring? If so, being able to wear two rings comfortably is important and it is not always the case you'll be able to find a ring that is shaped and fits perfectly with your engagement ring.
Trying on a number of different rings allow you to get an idea of which style fits you the best. Things to consider when finding the perfect ring are the width, metal, detailing.
The width (the fit): probably the most important part when choosing a ring, as the more width the ring has, the more you may feel uncomfortable and your ring size may change as well.
The metal: yellow gold, pink (or rose) gold, white gold, and platinum are the metals used for our bridal. If you're unsure of which color matches you the best, try them on and see against the mirror or ask your soon-to-be bride/groom.
- The detailing: consider that you'll be wearing your wedding ring long-term. Picturing yourself wearing the ring 10, 20, 30+ years may help define what type of details may suit you.
- From the beginning to the end, our designer always take into account that all rings are comfortable when worn, physically putting it on her fingers many times through out the production to check for any uncomfortable edges.
- Don't hesitate to contact us with any questions!
- From frequently asked questions to testimonials, we share as much information as possible that may be useful on our website, however, you may have other questions because for most people, finding a wedding ring may be your first time and have no clue where to start! Book an appointment with us and our designer will guide you through and she will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Once you book an appointment at our store in Harajuku / Omotesando, we will have a small talk at the store so we can get to know you a little better and grasp your preference. We have a wide selection of wedding rings in the showcase, from water design wedding bands to the classic simple bands to curvy arabesque design bands.
After you have chosen your design, you have an option to leave it as it is or personalizing it.
- Wax (Model) Carving
- There are many different jewelry making methods. At ileava jewelry, we use the lost wax technique, requiring to create the hand-sketched jewelry design in wax. When requested, for bridal and custom made pieces, we present our clients the wax model during the procedure. This helps our clients get an idea of what their vision will look like once in the wearable form. The greatness of this technique allows us to modify at any point of time during in the wax form.
- In Metal
- When you're happy with the design, the wax gets cast into the metal of your choice.
Then the wax is set inside a steel flask and covered with plaster investment. The flask is put into a kiln to burn out the wax. molten metal gets poured into the void left behind in the plaster.
This process results in a metal shape that is identical in shape to the wax.
Metal is more suitable media than wax for more detail work, fine engraving, filing, stretching material, bending...etc. In the final process, various tools, chemicals and heat are used for polishing and washing to finish the ring.
ileava jewelry's Simple Wedding Rings
Simple design with a modern taste These are some of ileava jewelry's simple yet modern designs.
ileava jewelry's Alternative Wedding Rings
Designs that are unique and express individuality These are some of ileava jewlery's unique and alternative designs.
Customizable Wedding Bands
So you found the design you like, but...
- What if it was little bit wider...
- I prefer more delicate lines...
- I want to be able to wear it with my engagement ring.
- I would like to add my birth stone on my wedding ring.
we provide various customizing options.
One-of-a-kind Wedding Rings
A design that is truly yours
The idea may be vague and that's absolutely fine! Bring a sketch or an inspirational image or we can just sit down and talk to find out more about you two. Meanwhile, you can also try on our rings from our bridal collection and the ideas may come together.
The procedure to finding the perfect ring comes from...
- Finding the right design［details・fit・color etc.］
- Finding an inspiration always helps to form into designs
- The bride to be may wish to wear her wedding ring with her engagement ring
The one-of-a-kind wedding ring is designed from scratch and and the design will not be available to everyone. Hence, it is important to keep in mind that creating your vision may require more time so be sure to book with us in advance!
Even if it is very vague...
ask these questions and if they apply to you, we recommend you to make one-of-a-kind wedding rings with us:
- You have a general idea of the design, but can't seem to find that design on point that satifies you.
- Are you looking for a design that resonate you and your partner's style?
- Are you looking for an alternative or unique design no one else will have?